Finite Element Analysis (FEA) Consulting ServicesFEA Consulting Engineers
AEG offers a complete range of finite element analysis (FEA) services for manufacturers that have rush jobs or lack the necessary FEA expertise and software in house to tackle complex challenges. Since our inception in 2000, AEG has focused on providing the highest quality FEA consulting services to our clients. We offer low cost and professional Finite Element Analysis (FEA) services for a wide range of mechanical and electronic products. Our finite element analysis services combined with our experience in composites, plastic, and rubber products design help deliver our customers products that are aesthetically appealing, structurally sound, and manufactured economically. For client product development projects we use ABAQUS simulation software to perform linear and non linear analysis on composite, plastic, rubber parts and assemblies.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements and get free quotes.
Are you in search of a professional service for your FEA related projects that you need to develop and deliver?
What AEG’s Finite Element Analysis (FEA) Services and Consulting can offer you:
- Improve your existing designs by weight/material reduction through design optimization techniques, thus minimizing costs with our Finite Element Analysis Services.
- Analysis for designers or manufacturers looking for a basic component stress analysis by our experienced CAE engineers.
- Analyze the most complex engineering problems that require complex physics simulation and testing.
- Help you design better products with optimization, trade-off and sensitivity studies.
- Conduct engineering failure analysis and root cause analyses using FEA, CFD and testing.
- Product Recall, Expert Witness, Litigation, and Patent Infringement engineering support work.
ABAQUS software allows us with basic linear static stress, frequency, buckling, and thermal analysis capabilities in addition to non linear capabilities that allows us to handle plastics, rubber, composite assemblies, and other situations that are beyond the capabilities of basic linear FEA programs. Our FEA core consulting areas include:
- Linear and non-linear static: Response of structure to critical loads and modeling of contact (allowing analysis of assemblies), non-linear material behavior and large deformations
- Nonlinear stress analysis: Material plasticity, Stress relaxation, Large deformation and Frictional contacts
- Nonlinear Materials: Hyperelasticity, Elastoplasticity, Viscoplasticity, and Creep
- Nonlinear Buckling and Post-Buckling
- Nonlinear Contact: Frictional contact and geometrical
AEG's Finite Element Analysis (FEA) Capability:
AEG provides a full range of engineering simulation services in the form of FEA (Finite Element Analysis) to drive your product designs from concept to product. AEG has over a decade of finite element analysis experience and can solve your most difficult engineering analysis problems. We have extensive experience in many areas of engineering and analysis, including:
- Structural Analysis
- Static, Dynamic, Modal & random vibration analysis (seismic, harmonic and impact)
- Explicit Dynamics Analysis
- Design Optimization
- Fatigue Analysis: Reliability and Service Life Prediction
- Failure Analysis
- Fracture mechanics and Crack Growth Studies
- Thermal Analysis
- Heat Transfer, radiation, transient, non-linear material properties and impact analysis
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Analysis
- Fluid-Structure Interaction
- Acoustics (Noise Vibration Harness Analysis)
- Electromagnetics: high & low frequency, magnetostatics, coupled with thermal.