AEG is a well-established company providing high-quality contract manufacturing and engineering design services for industrial OEM’s. Our customers include those in the military, biomedical, and consumer product industries.
Once the product design is completed and the manfacturing process planning and product testing are under control, the transfer to our manufacturing facility is seamless and completely free of the problems which usually occur when a product is designed by one organization and manufactured by another. Product Resources will take the entire responsibility for the procurement of material, management of suppliers, product assembly, quality assurance and packing for shipment.
We will set up an assembly line or work cell, hire and train assemblers and technicians as required and build the product in our world class production facility. Or, we can manage offshore manufacture of your product at one of our associate facilities in India.
Should I outsource development to AEG?
How can device manufacturers determine whether their product development and manufacturing processes will benefit from outsourced engineering? If any of the following statements are true, outsourcing product development and manufacturing may be the solution.
- Internal resources are stretched thin
- Medical device development projects often run over budget
- Product launches are often delayed, costing the company lost sales and
- The company has not released a market-dominating product in several years
- The company’s engineering staff’s expertise is concentrated in a few core
- The R&D department has several new ideas, but it cannot develop cost-effective manufacturing
- processes to produce these concepts
- It is difficult to keep up with the competition in terms of new product development